For our Science Rube Goldberg project, Taelon and I worked very well together. Our first blueprint of our project had some unrealistic things we had to take out. In fact, most of the things we put in there we had trouble with or we had to change, but that all right because we definitely learned from it. I think we worked very well together because we would both contribute equally to everything, we both agreed on a lot of things, we both had different skills that we were about to put into the project(not just including that actually making of the invention), and we both brought what we needed to and more, which saved us time when someone forgot to bring something. We also didn’t waste time in class. There was some times when we did get sidetracked, but for the most part, it went well. So really for our overall group dynamics, it went great.
So now on to the expectations. I think we met almost all of our expectations. We used a pulley, incline plane, wheel and axel, and a lever, our invention achieved its goal, we had only one step to start the machine (although some pushes along the way were necessary, a clear blueprint, when we were talking the simple science was made clear(i don’t think the little kids how work was measured in Jewels, but I think it was good that we tried because it is complicated stuff), as I said before we both contributed very equally, and we made almost everything ourselves except for the car, but that shouldn’t matter. So all we missed was the minimum of ten steps, we had about eight or nine. But really, I thought that that’s ok. Because we did have to take out a lot of things, and the invention ended up surprising us when it worked, so really I thought the end product was great. And we learned a lot. We learned all the simple machines, how work is measured, when simple machines help us out and how, group dynamics, reality in science, and a lot more. Especially that sometimes, some things work and some things don’t when they usually do. This isn’t a perfect world. but we didn’t let that get in our way. So overall, I thought it turned out really good.